Crown Valley offers a wide array of services and options for our co-packing clients; we strive to provide the best finished product that will bring your beverage to market. Crown Valley wants your product packaging to go as smoothly as possible while providing a high level of customer service.
- Specialize in RTD
- Wine, Beer, & Spirits License
- Certified Organic
- Automated Variety Repack Line
CROWN VALLEY BREWERY & DISTILLERY
All our products ship from Missouri. Shipping from the Midwest can offer significant benefits for customers looking to distribute throughout the country. With a centralized place of production average shipping costs are lower than that of coastal co-packers.
All of our packaging beverage programs are custom designed to the needs of each client. With our various facilities and our attention to ongoing detail, you will find the continuity of product quality and customer service is unparalleled.
Get started today by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 111,500 gal. temperature controlled tank capacity
- 9,000-12,000 cph
- Pro engineering tunnel pasteurizer
- 5,000 liter still
- DMM Robotic Variety Pack System w/capabilities up to 5000 cases per day
- 8pk, 10pk, & 12pk-12oz (355ml) slim & standard variety pack options
- 4/6 pack automated carton builder and 24 pack tray former
- Individual case shrink bundler
- Automatic palletizer and shrink wrap
- Lot coding on carton & master tray
- Shrink bundling & robotic palletizing & bundling
- 125,000 gal. temperature controlled tank capacity
- Bottling speed 1,500-2,500 bph
- Canning speed 2,500-3,500 cph
- Goodnature tank to tank High Temperature Short Time (HTST) pasteurizer
- Bottling speed 2,000-3,000 bph
- Canning speed 2,200-3,200 cph
- Barry-Wehmiller tunnel pasteurizer
- Stelvin and ROPP Capper
- Equipment from Christian Carl in Coppingen Germany
- Whiskey and vodka columns
- 4 plate adjustable column
- 14 plate vodka column
- 200 gal. batch still
- 57,000 gal temperature controlled tank capacity
- 1,200-1,800 bph pressure and carbonation capable bottling line
- 1,000 gal. high shear mixer
- Sleeving line – heat shrink sleeves – bottles and cans
- 1,500-3,000 containers per hour
- 5,000 liter still
Crown Valley offers a wide array of services and options; we strive to provide the best finished product and smooth packaging process, while providing dependable customer service.
Let’s get started on your project. Click the link below to answer our questionnaire so we can assist you efficiently. A member of our team will be in contact shortly.